25 mars 2007

Boutique éphémère au centre Pompidou

5 commentaires:

  1. Hi! About my trip to Paris: I would have liked to meet you, too, but the whole trip just sort of happened, I didn't have time to make any plans. Actually, I got the Thalys tickets from a person who became ill and had to stay in Brussels, so I just jumped on the train. But next time when I have time to really prepare a trip, it would be nice to have a Parisian guide :-)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. AAAArrgghh!! pour une fois que je regrette de n'être pas parisienne!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. aucun regret pas de vente de laine
    modele ss manches jaune rouge vert
    3000 €!!!!!!

    RépondreSupprimer

Votre commentaire apparaitra après validation mais Blogger ne me transmet pas votre adresse mail... si vous posez une question dans les commentaires j'y répondrai à la suite par un nouveau commentaire.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin